Monday, June 14, 2010

In My Mailbox/Mailbox Monday: June 14, 2010


Story Siren hosts In My Mailbox where book bloggers offer a peek into the books that arrived in their homes over the past week. Mailbox Monday hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page has the same objective. These memes are great in that they offer us a chance to see what others are reading- it's like candy for book addicts!

Here's what arrived this week:

Midnight's Children: A NovelMidnight's Children: A Novel
Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easterWhistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter
Let the Great World Spin: A NovelLet the Great World Spin: A Novel





























What came into your home this week?

14 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your books. Love the new look, but I also loved the old look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books...Whistlin' Dixie is a new one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whistlin' Dixie is on my wish list. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Midnight's Children that I bought this year waiting on my book shelf. It's a beautiful copy! I can't wait to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received Whistlin' Dixie last week also. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I feel as if I should read something by Salman Rushdie. Enjoy your new goodies.

    Here's my mailbox: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/06/mailbox-monday-summer-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your new books. I've been noticing a lot of bloggers are reading Whistlin Dixie. I have yet to read a Rushdie Novel. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Let the Great World Spin. Looks like you got some good books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you will enjoy these books; great books...enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to your posts on Midnight's Children and Let the Great World Spin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Midnight's Children is all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy!

    I just got Let the Great World Spin. I knew the cover reminded me of something, but now that I see them together, I realize that it is the cover from Midnight's Children.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked Let the Great World Spin. I hope you do, too. Happy reading!

    --Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got Midnight children on my pile too! Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete