Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Salon: March 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

Spring has certainly sprung - woo hoo! The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful! Incidentally, the Spring Reading Thing 2010 started yesterday (runs to June 20th - the end of Spring). This "challenge" only requires that you decide and document what you plan to read in the period - no other requirements. I think this will help me be more intentional in my reading and not just be governed by review and book club obligations. So my list is a mix of those obligations but also some other books that are calling to me from the shelves:


Hope everyone has a great week an enjoys the onset of Spring!

7 comments:

  1. I have Hiking Through on my list too. Happy Spring Reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be interested to see what you think of The Corrections. I loved it, but my book club was divided.... great characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. You have several on your list that I hope to get to someday. I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great list. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you have a great Spring ahead of you! I could never plan out my reading that far ahead - I change my mind too often for that :/ Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge! I've got a graduation to plan so I may not get any more reading done than the ones I have to read but I certainly hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have three books on common on our lists, The Lost Summer, Swimming Pool, and O'Reilly. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete