Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Snapshot: November 24, 2012

Alyce of At Home With Books hosts Saturday Snapshot where participants share a photo they have taken (please don't post photos you find online). Stop by her blog and see what others have posted!

I hope all my US readers had a lovely Thanksgiving!  Yesterday was a beautiful day and on the way home the sky was gorgeous as the sun was setting.  I could have done without the powerlines in this shot but I was pulled over on the side of the road trying to capture this.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Actually, the power lines add a bit of juxtaposition....technology vs. nature. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to capture a sunrise or sunset with a camera but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, power lines are a part of life in the city I suppose. Glad you had a lovely end to the Thanksgiving Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot! Anything that involves the sunt his time of year makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a beautiful sunset to end the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the power lines - they really do add something, and you've got the contrast between nature, and the man-made. It's a great shot. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/zAoio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bear With Me...My shots were of power lines this week♫ Love the sunset♪

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sunset. We had temps in the mid 60s on Thanksgiving but on Friday didn't make it past 30. Brrrr. Tis the season ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors! We had temps in the 70s here in GA. I'm not used to such a warm Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The powerlines give a nice perspective I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful sunset. I'm glad life is back to normal for you and those in your city after Sandy... something to give thanks for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the power lines could not spoil a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love a sunset too, and I agree the power lines are an essential part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete